Weight: x+17.5 - scale anomaly. Believe new scale is one of those personal trainers that just yells at you and makes you feel bad about yourself until you work harder or commit suicide. Plan on beating scale by standing on one foot tomorrow. That'll teach it!
They really and truly are making a third Bridget Jones movie, complete with Renee, Hugh and (drool) Colin, but they don't have a director and start shooting in January. That inspires a lot of confidence.
Let me list a few reasons that this seems like a bad idea:
1) There's not a third book. So what is this based on?
2) The second movie....not a classic (unless you count such Razzie winners like The Blue Lagoon and Snakes on a Plane as classics, which is arguably true).
3) As mentioned above, they start shooting in January and don't have a director. Wowza.
4) Did I mention how bad the second movie was? Because Bridget lover that I am, I must finally admit it was quite painful.
5) How will Bridget randomly be falling into bed with Daniel Cleaver this time? Will he rufi her? Will there be, gasp, some kind of misunderstanding?
Let me list one reason this seems like a good idea:
1) There will be a scene in which Mark and Daniel fight, right? We've had an alley, a fountain...what could be next? Parliament under Big Ben? The London Eye? In front of Buckingham Palace?
In summary, I need script approval for this project.