Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Rant about Fashion

Fashion is something women created to make other women feel inferior.  Women do not use fashion to attract men as it's more than likely actually a turn-off.  No, it's a whole industry designed to keep others in their place and create a false stigma that "more expensive" is somehow "better." 

Anyway, as a person who is on the verge of falling into the fashion money pit, I just wanted to call fashion out on its own game. 

I'm still going to lug around my P&P kate spade book clutch (that I managed to buy on sale, woohoo), but when I do, I'm going to know that it's because I love it and just can't help myself....certainly not to impress anyone.  Because quite frankly, the only thing it should say to people is "here's a girl who is on her way to becoming a lonely cat lady."

And maybe they'd be right, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment