Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I just ran....and ran...and ran some more.

Since I was sad Friday, I spent the weekend thinking how I could shake off my funk.  I spent loads of time with friends and also decided that if I could kick the a&$ of one aspect of my life into high gear, I would probably feel better.  At least momentarily.

So, I ran.  I ran about 3.5 miles on Saturday at a speed I certainly didn't think I could run for very long.  Then, I ran 10 miles on Sunday at a speed that was more in my comfort zone. 

So THERE, sadness!  BAM!  I am the master of the treadmill!

Did it fix everything for Monday morning?  Ok, not really, but it still has residuals of making me feel closer to one of my goals. 

*Note: Not this one... Weight: x+17.6  (Scale seems strangely unaware of my running.)

No comments:

Post a Comment