Friday, February 18, 2011

Really, People? REALLY?

9pm on a Friday is a perfect time to get a call from someone your boss just decided to give your cell phone # to.  Someone who has your email address and has already emailed you within the hour.  That hour being 8pm to 9pm on a Friday.  You know, the hour that began 10 minutes after you left work.  Which was the earliest you've left work in 4 weeks.  Which is 6 hours after your boss told you to go home.  Which made you laugh.  Thanks, sir.  Note: I have an excellent boss - definitely not his finest hour though.

In other news, 9pm on a Friday is a perfect time to have to call your two lead actresses and ask them if they would like to spend their Saturday night in the back of a police car.  I opted to email and live with whatever consequences arise.  But I guess I'll have to call them in the morning if I don't hear back.  What is the perfect hour for that?

I love my job, I love my job.  I love my job.

Anyway, I'm going to get back to work here, folks.  Because after all, it's a perfect time to do more work.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment