Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weight:  x+15.  Had nightmare last night that I said out loud I weighed x+24. It was sort of like a Weight Watchers meeting - which proves that Weight Watchers meetings would be my nightmare.

At first, I was just horrified that I had accidentally said my weight out loud. Then, I was scared to death that I had gained 9 pounds overnight. I was doing a lot of math in my head while still remaining asleep. Guess that's par for the course since I've always been obsessed with numbers. Needless to say, weighing in this morning was a big relief and deserved a celebration at Starbucks.

In other news, it's been suggested I take internet video applications for the roles of Daniel Cleaver and Mark Darcy in my life.  I'm considering it.  Hmm. Is this the new age of dating?  Will our kids hear about their parents meeting at a bar and think "that's so quaint?"

No comments:

Post a Comment