Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Run, Bridget, Run!

Weight: x+16.5 (yeah, I'm counting half pounds, what of it?)

I'm back to running a million miles a few times a week, but it has yet to pay off on the scale.  That's ok.  I'm sure it's just becoming muscle....or possibly I'm balancing it out by eating banana bread by the loaf.  Either way, I bring up the running so that someone will remind me why my knees and hips hurt later on.  (Note: nothing hurts yet!)

Since no real progress has been made this year, I'd like to send a little note out to any and all beach/pool parties that I'm invited to this summer:

I regret to inform you that my abs will not be able to make it to your party.  They have a prior engagement with nutella.  In their place, they will be sending blubber.

No comments:

Post a Comment