Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 1st - New shot at resolutions

Weight: x+18, but I'm only 24 hours away from an all eating-out holiday weekend, folks.  Be forgiving. 

To say I've stuck with my resolution to only eat one frozen meal a day is to take a very bold stance on the definition of a frozen meal.  For instance, does that include my frozen fake bacon strips if I make them into a fake bacon sandwich?  Is it possible that a frozen breakfast doesn't count as such if it's eaten for dinner?

Well, I'm going to vote no on both accounts...meaning I'm a failure.

Since I view each first of the month as a new opportunity to make a resolution, here goes.  Let's renew the eating better ones. 

See the water bottle, proving it
MUST really be my counter.

* Have at least one meal a day that doesn't come from the freezer and/or require the microwave.
*Remember that skinny girls do not eat pretzels dipped in nutella for dinner.
*Stop mistaking cereal for vegetable.
*Don't eat movie theater soft pretzel instead of meal.

I went to the grocery store, walked down all the aisles, and tried to get some new foods that I NEVER eat that would be semi-healthier.  Friends, I kid you not.  
Here are the results....

But now it's after 9pm, and I just think I'll eat a bowl of cereal and be done with it. (Yes, I do this knowing that cereal is not a vegetable).  Too much energy went into shopping.

1 comment:

  1. I can't totally make out the photo... but I don't see a lot of meals there. There are vegetables though, hooray!

    ReplyDelete