Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bridget off the wagon

As a result of lots of wanting to stab people, I thought it might be smart to go back to my original plan and ask myself WWBJD.  Turns out, Bridget would turn to the bottle for comfort.  That and Chaka Khan.  Texted friend "Hey, you like to drink, right?"  Answer was affirmative.

First (and last) drink choice:  Margarita.  Very, very nice.  And none of that "skinny girl margarita."  What the heck is the point?  If I wanted something with no calories, I'd drink water, thank you.  After so long, no one will be surprised to hear that one drink was enough to knock me over.  I continued licking the salt off the rim past the point of there being any left.

*Math nerd moment - Last drink was over a year ago on birthday, which is the fifteenth day of the first month. Went exactly 15 months and 1 day.  Reciprocal relationship with sobriety...I'm not going to read into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment