Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bridget Over-Analyzes

Just realized Set Crush was revealed on April Fool's Day.  Am I an April Fool?  Hmm.  Bridget would agree, there is room to doubt.  Let's think about it daily for the next 3 months and go back and forth between decisions, never accomplishing anything.

In other news, freedom of not weighing in gave me the confidence to fully eat my feelings today!  Hooray!  Thank you, Disney commissary, for having Haagen Daz mini-cups of one of my favorite flavors - Caramel Cone.  I mean, had they been quarts, I would have eaten that too, but mini-cups...that hit the spot.  Will stop eating my hair now.

I think Bridget says it best: "At times like this, continuing with one's life seems impossible, and eating the entire contents of one's fridge seems inevitable."

1 comment:

  1. I seriously doubt you are an April fool. I'll tell you why later!!

    ReplyDelete