Sunday, October 24, 2010

Re: Magda & Jeremy vs. TJ & Robi

Magda & Jeremy: (noun) Smug Marrieds with child.  Invite her to the Smug Married party where she is asked why there are so many unmarried women in their 30s today.  Apart, they are Magda - best friend who shows that married life is not a dream come true while giving helpful advice on healthy relationships, as opposed to Urban Family's advice which is less than helpful - and Jeremy - Mark's law colleague who tightens the circle of the Bridget/Mark world.

TJ & Robi: (noun) Wonderful Marrieds with adorable child whom I love.  Invite me to stay with them whenever and make my holidays much cozier by welcoming me into their family.  Apart, they are TJ - best friend who inspires me to be a better person by showing me her own fine example but also thinks that I'm too picky about men (I disagree) - and Robi - who once told an ex-boyfriend he must be an idiot for dumping me, which led to said ex-boyfriend crying in the men's room.  Hurrah!

Again, I think TJ & Robi have taken the lead...

No comments:

Post a Comment