Monday, November 22, 2010

Bridget on Frozen Yogurt

You're remembering correctly.  Bridget really never comes out and says anything about Frozen Yogurt.  In the 1st book, she does, however, go through a Smoothie phase where all she eats are smoothies....lots of smoothies.

Mmm....frozen yogurt.
Well, frozen yogurt is my smoothie.  In theory, they are both healthier alternatives to, you know, food.  Frozen yogurt is one of those things that makes me get up in the morning.  It's my version of Michael Scott's "bacon aroma" in the morning - worth grilling your foot on a George Foreman grill.  I plan my day around my daily trip to the commissary and spend a chunk of time each day pondering what flavors I'll encounter.  I'm pretty sure that it would have to be freezing outside for me to refuse frozen yogurt, and if it were freezing outside, I'd also have to move somewhere warmer...so I could enjoy frozen yogurt.

Here's the remnants of today's concoction:  red velvet frozen yogurt with a little cinnamon sprinkled on top.  Notice the scratching at the base of the bowl.  I leave nothing behind.  I am a few devolutionary steps away from licking the bowl, but I see it in the future for sure.

But it's healthy, right?  Bridget gets too much of a good thing with her Smoothie phase, and I fear the day when I too have to give up my precious frozen yogurt...mmm.

1 comment:

  1. yumm, even though I'm freezing today, frozen yogurt still sounds good. Pumpkin frozen yogurt with cinnamon on top is exactly what I'm craving.

    ReplyDelete