Friday, November 5, 2010

Mark Darcy's Online Dating Profile

If you're looking online to find Mark Darcy, would you even recognize him?

Mark, 37, divorced, no children
Occupation: Barrister.
Interested in: Women who like me better than Daniel Cleaver.

About me:  I wear horrible things my mum buys me.  I'm haughty, I always seem to say the wrong thing on every occasion.  And I seriously should rethink the length of my sideburns, but I'm a nice man.

Wants: A woman who has elements of the ridiculous to her, an appallingly bad public speaker, who tends to let whatever's in her head come out of her mouth without much consideration of the consequences, but that I can like very much just as she is.

Doesn't want: A verbally incontinent spinster who drinks like a fish, smokes like a chimney, and dresses like her mother.

1 comment:

  1. This is really the sort of data I have been attempting to discover. Much thanks to you for composing this data. sites for adults

    ReplyDelete