These books are making me physically ill...but I push through it for you, to spare you the pain of reading it yourself.
2) The Blahs - nothing special or exciting, "friend" material.
3) The Bait and Switch - the guy feels like the girl has lied or misrepresented herself.
4) The Park Avenue Princess - need I say more?
5) The Closer - interviewing for a sperm donor for her child.
6) The Flasher - too much baggage revealed on the 1st date.
7) The Bitch-in-Boots - passive-aggressive, not kind-hearted.
8) Debbie Downer - complains about everything.
9) The Ex-Factor - talks too much about ex-boyfriend.
10) The One-Way Street - either directs the whole date as an interrogation or is having a monologue with the date as the witness. In general, self-absorbed.
Now, I'm not saying women don't do these things. They do. But Rachel, have you MET men? They don't do these things too?
So there you have it: everything WE do wrong. Good night, evil books. Until next week.