This was certainly the most polite of the books I've read so far. Written by a man, it basically says "ladies, I don't care if you want to lose 5 more lbs, or if you don't fit some magazine's definition of fashionable, SOME MAN IS LOOKING FOR YOU RIGHT NOW! LET HIM FIND YOU!" Whether it's total crap or not, it was a nice sentiment.
(2) not noticing being noticed
(3) not going out at all just because maybe the club scene isn't for you.
The tips were:
(1) Start now.
(2) Be open to everything (even waiting in line) as a chance to meet eligible men.
(3) Go out alone, but be smart about it. (Yeesh)
(4) If you don't online date, you're an idiot. (Double Yeesh)
I mentioned how this was the nicest of the books, right? Stay tuned for more rudeness to come...